let’s blow this popsicle stand:
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier: plot, acting, sadness, GOOD CHARACTERIZATION. i love it.
- Captain America: The First Avenger: I remember first loving it because history obsessed self was like “OMFG THE 40S, WWII, YEAAAA” but then I saw it again and was like “Steeeeeeeeeve, Buuuuuckkkyyyy, my childreeeeeeen” and it made me who I am today.
- Avengers: it has many flaws *cough*stevescharacterizationandbarelyanyclint*cough* but it is what really sealed the deal on me being in the Marvel fandom.
- Thor: he was my first love and you never forget your first. I didn’t give a rat’s ass about the earth scenes but god, Asgard was beautiful. also, acting was pretty damn fine.
- Iron Man 3: say what you will, I think it was fun, clever, and Tony’s behavior in it after everything that happened to him post-Avengers was pretty well-executed.
there it is. boom ta da!